Saturday, March 10, 2007

What am I writing?


I know there are 2 posts already Queued up, I also know that no one has started reading the posts so it doesn't make a god damn difference.

So here I come with the first Baba Bashing.

Of course this one is sans the moustache and Dadi.

So, tell me what do u do when u see a blessed person with divine powers sitting in front of u????Well naturally u would want to go and touch his/her feet. But to your dismay u realise that you cant possibly do that. Why? Apart from the fact that there are always, like 500, people already waiting to do that. But here it seems to be slightly different.
This is probably one of the only worthwhile forwards that I have ever got :
These pictures I am sending you all shows the gross disrespect and insult to the Indian National flag by this so called "spiritual leader" and self proclaimed "GOD" Mataji Nirmala Devi. This disrespect to our country's flag shows that she has definitely no respect or love for the country that gave her so much and her husband who was an IAS officer and chief of the SCI (he is seated next to her in the pics). Such a shame. I do urge and plead with all Indians who deeply love their country to forward the photos to as many people as possible so that it does catch the eye of someone higher up in the Indian Govt who can really take some action against this cult.

I know I do not have any means to prove it nor do i have any Chashmaddet Gava. Yet I have all the reason to believe this.

If any of you is acquainted with the law regarding the National Flag I would want to know exactly what classifies as a crime and what doesn't.

I have forwarded this link to many news channels and news papers, hope to see some action.

6 comments:

Ritwik said...

interesting...for an IT guy you manage to have some sense of humour...of course u should never forget that u owe all of it to me ;)

i dislike this nirmala devi female with an equal ardour ever since that idiot JRP talked to us about sahaj yoga. and the pic is truly atrocious.

I remember there was this time when JRP talked about how her husband was the first IAS officer to get a knighthood...and I pointed out to him that as India is a republic, no Indian citizen can possibly be knighted. the idiot had nothing to reply but i realised that nirmala devi and husband were frauds just like the others.

Ritwik said...

also...as much as i loved reading the blank noise project blogathon entries, and as enlightening as they were..... the project itself (in its entirety) is quite 'radical feminist' to say the least. Many of them imply that staring should also be a criminal offence. I have been quite unimpressed by Annie's ramblings recently and ended up writing a long comment on one of her posts.

Blogger Bhaiyya said...

@zen.. Thanx..

Blogger Bhaiyya said...

@zen.. I do share the same opinion about the project being radically feminist. Though Annie in particular seems to be quite reasonable.

href="http://www.anniezaidi.com/2006/03/streets-stories-strategies.html">http://www.anniezaidi.com/2006/03/streets-stories-strategies.html


Esp when I read the part about her "laughing it off" it made complete sense to me.

Blogger Bhaiyya said...

I guess i messed up the link in the previous post

http://www.anniezaidi.com/2006/03/streets-stories-strategies.html

Ritwik said...

ahh no bb...that post is a classic...i meant this one..

http://www.anniezaidi.com/2007/03/demand-and-supply.html

and the one before that.

Post a Comment