Monday, April 30, 2007

I don’t understand my folks??

They will want me to marry an educated, smart , padhi-likkhi, independent girl.

What the hell yaar. We all know that an independent people are more likely to have affairs when they are young, and of-course if she could have had an affair when she was young she will have extra-marital affairs after marriage. Seriously if she had an affair in her teens she could very well be a professional slut. How will I ever be able to live with such a characterless bitch?

Anyway, my strong cosmic-link with sindhi babes (SB) is well known, so why not marry someone from here.

Its pretty simple, PICTURE THIS:

Matri Ad:

MATCH 4 95/5’ 5’’ BE BOY, Match shld be Bful, Gori, Slim, Homely, Edu. The Boy can be a humongous Orangutan, but the bride has got to be Gori/Slim.

Then:

BB marries SB

Obviously I don’t have to care about being faithful to her. Dare she question my integrity, I can always beat the living hell out of her.

Then ofcourse we ll have kids: a daughter, Phoolmati , and a son , Sindhi Dude (SD). SD will attend the boys school mentioned in the link above and Phoolmati will, obviously, faithfully follow her mothers footsteps.

I will instill in her our cultural values. I will tell her to shift her line-of-sight by 90 degrees if any guy ogles at her. If any guys gropes her in public, she will quietly ignore him else her sanctity will be lost and she will become "used". So it makes complete sense to keep quiet.


................ And the Cycle Continues...................

GROSS.

4 comments:

kunaal said...

Probably independent people are less likely to have affairs - because they are independent.
if they are dependent, they will have affairs.
maybe your parents are right.

Blogger Bhaiyya said...

@ Kunaal: The fault is mine, maybe the sarcasm wasnt as obvious.

@ Nithya : Naah!! Shez got to be too good for that. After all she MUST NOT lose her temper esp since I ll be Pati-Parmeshwar. :)

kyos said...

beautiful / homely / educated, do they still come with these combination these days?

Blogger Bhaiyya said...

@ Rox.. After 9 May (Convocation Day) i ll start naming people too.. ;)

Post a Comment